Educator guide >> Working with Evaluation Reports
How do I add a new section to the Evaluation Report?
- From the Evaluation Report menu, click the "Add section" button.
- Your new section will open.
- Enter the title in the "Section area_title:" textbox directly below the "Tests" and "Criteria" buttons.
- Also type the title in bold at the beginning of the section so that it will be printed with the report.
- "Save" the page, then click "Back" to go to the ER menu.
- Your new section will be added at the bottom of the ER menu.
- To move the new section up to another area, see "How do I organize ER sections?"
- If you need further assistance, please contact your School District's SpEd Forms Administrator.
HINT : You can also delete a section from the report.
Simply powerful special education software.