Educator guide >> Working with Evaluation Reports
How do I create a new Evaluation Report?
- Navigate to the "Forms Menu" for a student.
- Click on "Evaluation Report".
- If an ER already exists, and you would like to overwrite the existing one, click "New evaluation report".
HINT: It's a good idea to always start an evaluation with a new template. This helps to ensure that all the current tests and criteria are included in the ER.
- The following page will ask you to "Please choose an evaluation report template".
There are two types of templates available.
- SpEd Forms Templates for each of the major disability areas used statewide.
- Local District Templates created by your school district or cooperative.
Here is a link to all the SpEd Forms Evaluation Report templates.
Click on the "Select" button next to the template you wish to use.
The template will be automatically entered into the evaluation report and you will be taken to the evaluation report menu.
If you need further assistance, please contact your School District's SpEd Forms Administrator.
Simply powerful special education software.