Educator guide >> Working with Evaluation Reports
How do I delete a table in an ER?
Deleting a table in an ER section using Design mode
- Navigate to the ER section that has the table you want to remove.
- Make sure there is at least one blank line above and below the table.
- Click (and hold) to place the cursor on the blank line above the table.
- Drag the cursor over the table onto the blank line below the table.
HINT: You should see the table highlighted.
- Press the Delete button on your keyboard.
- Click the Save button.
- If you need further assistance, please contact your School District's SpEd Forms Administrator.
Simply powerful special education software.