Educator guide >> Working with Evaluation Reports
How do I edit an ER section?
Editing an Evaluation Report
- There is a link to each section in the ER Forms menu. Click on a section that you want to work with.
- Changing the "Menu Title" field will only change the title that appears on the menu page. The title of the section is included in the large text box so that you can edit the text with the editing tools.
- Enter information for this section in the large text box. When printed, the box will expand automatically to show everything you have entered.
- Click the "Save" button to save your changes.
- Click "Back" to return to the ER Menu.
- You can then navigate to another section.
- We recommend you "Save" every 20 minutes.
- You can see how long your exclusive rights will remain in effect in the red text in the header bar.
- You can add your own tables or charts to any ER section.
- If you need further assistance, please contact your School District's SpEd Forms Administrator.
Simply powerful special education software.