Educator guide >> Working with Evaluation Reports
How do I organize ER sections in the order I want?
From the Evaluation Report menu:
- To navigate to any section, simply click on the name of the section you want to work on.
- Sections 1 to 20 are where the bulk of the evaluation report is written. Each section expands up to 1,000,000 characters, or about 100 typed pages.
- When the entire evaluation report is printed, all sections (including the student information page and the signature page) will print together as one report.
- The heading of each section will appear bold in the evaluation report.
- Signature or "Team membership" page is the last page of the state recommended evaluation report.
To reorder ER sections: Simply change the numbers in the "Order" column, then click "Save" at the top of the ER menu.
After you've clicked "Save", the section numbers you entered will be sorted in that order.
HINT: You can also add a new section or delete an existing section.
If you need further assistance, please contact your School District's SpEd Forms Administrator.
Simply powerful special education software.