SpEd Forms: Initial Staff Training
This 4 hour training is designed to provide a basic working knowledge of SpEd Forms for special education instructional and related services staff who are assigned “SpEd Teacher” accounts within SpEd Forms. Level I Training is limited to 20 participants, each with a computer connected to the internet. Topics covered include:
- Browser compatibility and setup
- Logging in
- The Main Menu
- Setting up their User Profile (menu item 1). Users change their password.
- The student list: adding a new student, finding an existing student.
- Sharing and transferring students
- Forms page
- Working with the Evaluation Report
- Working with the IEP
- Progress Reporting
- Accessing the Educator Guide
- SpEdForms.com website